My " little Bit" will forever leave his PAW PRINTS in my heart! I'…


My " little Bit" will forever leave his PAW PRINTS in my heart! I've been trying to stay strong for the kids but its actually been the other way around once I think I'm doing better I realize I'm actually not! I wake up @ night crying when I realize he's not in bed with me & I know it's not just a bad dream I can't look @ his pictures without tears flowing.. people don't understand that's never been threw it! ( i used to not understand that bond either) that puppy was almost like a child to me!! He was my heart & soul! I worry about Paisley cuz she was really close to her daddy & hasn't. Acted right since he's been gone she just lays around looking so sad! I don't wanna loose her too! U can see by the pics how close they were…this is really. " HARD!" Any suggestions?? … The only thing that's helped me @ all is my family & the " grief websites" but my main focus is helping "Little Bits" daughter threw this & since he was attacked following me outside I'm afraid for her to go out unless I'm holding her she's the closest thing I have to him & I couldn't bear to loose her too if any useful advise pls help! Thks…



Source by christlebrown2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog