Every morning when my daughter wakes up and sees me she has this great smile wi…


Every morning when my daughter wakes up and sees me she has this great smile with her two dimples and her big staring at me. She smiles despite having a rough night despite the crying despite being in pain from acid reflux. She also smiles after she eats she smiles when she see mama and papa and she smiles the most when its time to change her . . She has taught me to wake up every morning with a smile and to leave all of yesterdays problems in the past. . . . . What has your child taught you? . . . . . . . @nikkicrinitiphotography . . . . . . . #momma #momsunite #momlifeisthebestlife #motherhood #honestmotherhood #cameramama #babygirl #babyphotography #babylove #mothercare #pixel_kids #babyskin #girlboss #empoweringwomen #blackgirlmagic #blackgirlsrock #instababy #motherdaughter



Source by zandrandbondetqo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog